There’s no two ways about it:
Choosing the RIGHT domain name is one of your most CRUCIAL decisions!
Especially if you’re building a niche site or an authority website.
Acknowledging that is what’s responsible for many headaches on a lot of us.
Some of the reasons behind it vary from:
- Being a tough job moving to a different domain and rebranding yourself. And,
- The potential SEO losses, if you don’t do things right when switching domains.
In Episode 19 of the Online Business FM podcast, I share 9 tips on how to choose the perfect domain name for SEO for whatever it is you’re building online, be it an online presence, your online business, an affiliate niche site or an authority website.
You can even use these tips for choosing your brand name, rather than just a domain or site name.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why is choosing the right domain name from the start so important.
- What makes a domain name great.
- The answer to those pertinent questions: Should I pick a keyword-based domain name or will that get me penalized by Google?
- All the 9 tips or hacks that I’ve picked up along all these years building and monetizing websites.
Listen to this Podcast Episode Now
Download the MP3 File
If you prefer, you can download this episode’s MP3 file to your device for later listening. Just use the link below and follow the instructions to do so.