One of the best ways to stop procrastination, maintain focus and boost your productivity is a very popular time-management method called “The Pomodoro Technique”.
Say you have an important task to complete in your 9-5 job, a paper for school, or content you need to write for your blog or freelance gig. Or you need to work on your website design or build links to your niche or authority website…
You have tons of urgent items on your to-do list but every time you go determined to do them you instead wind up procrastinating and fail to complete them.
Enough is enough! Let’s change this now, once and for all!
Introducing The Pomodoro Technique
In Episode 22 of the Online Business FM podcast, I talk about the Pomodoro Technique, a powerful focus and productivity hack that you can start using immediately to stop procrastinating and finally get some work done!
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- My story of how unproductive I was and the solution I found to fix that.
- How to stop procrastination and become more disciplined, focused and productive.
- What the Pomodoro Technique is.
- How it works.
- When you should use it.
- How to get the most out of your pomodoro sessions.
- Best free Pomodoro Technique timers and focus and productivity apps and software.
Links & Resources Mentioned
Pomodoro Timers & Productivity Apps
- Tomighty Portable [Windows]: No installation required, you just have to run the .EXE file.
- Keep Focused [Windows]: No installation required. Allows you to record the name of the task you’re working on.
- Marinara [Google Chrome]: Really awesome Google Chrome extension.
- Tide [iOS] [Android]
- Forest [iOS] [Android] [Firefox]
- Cold Turkey [Windows]: This tool turns your computer into a type writer by blocking every other software program until you achieve your writing goal.
Listen to this Podcast Episode Now
Download the MP3 File
If you prefer, you can download this episode’s MP3 file to your device for later listening. Just use the link below and follow the instructions to do so.