Effective Date: 5 of May of 2018 | Last Revision Date: 21 of May of 2018
1.1 Purpose of Policy
2. Information Collection Practices
2.1 Personally Identfiable Information We Collect
- Categories of Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you sign up for a newsletter or contact us including:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- And message details you send with inquiries.
- Modification and/or Removal Process: Please contact us if you wish to modify or remove your information by using the “Contact” link in the footer section of the Site.
- Do Not Track Signals: We do not currently honor “Do Not Track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
- Third Party Tracking: As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
- California’s “Online Eraser” Law: We comply with California’s “Online Eraser” Law. To the extent you are a minor and wish to have any content you’ve posted to the Site removed, please contact us using the “Contact” link in the footer section of the Site to make the request. Please note the removal of this content from the Site does not mean it will be removed from the web as search engines, archive websites and other platforms may have copied the content in question.
2.2. Additional Information Business Collects
- Automatic Collection: Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
- Cookies: We may use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information. The cookies are used to gain information on how you use the web, which we try to incorporate into the Site to improve your experience.
3. Use and Sharing of Information
3.1 What Business Does with Collected Information
- Personal Information: We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing email facilitation and hosting. However, please note that if you leave the Site (after clicking on one of the links to external websites/resources we have on our Site) and purchase a product or service we promote, the company you purchase from will notify us of the purchase as well as certain identifying information for you. We do not share this information with others.
- Anonymous Information: We use anonymous information to analyze our Site’s traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Business;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Business;
- Or act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- Sale of Information: In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our Business or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site and from orders of our product(s)/service(s) including your customer information. If Business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- DMCA Claim Disclosures: We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, better known as the “DMCA”. Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply with the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Part of that compliance may require the disclosure of your identity if you are either the allegedly infringing party or the party filing the copyright infringement complaint.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place such as Transport Layer Security protocols to prevent the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse and/or alteration to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse and/or alteration.
5. Site Areas Beyond Business’ Control
5.1. Third Party Websites
6. Contact Information and Policy Updates
6.1. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Policy and/or our practices related to this Site, please use the contact form for the Site. You can locate it by clicking the “Contact” link in the footer section of the Site.
We thank you for your attention and wish you a pleasant visit to our website and that you enjoy its content.